Thursday, January 26, 2012

Spouse’s Day


It’s only 18 days ‘til Valentine’s Day but we are going to have a little mini-Valentine’s Day today to celebrate your loved one. Today is Spouse’s Day.

This day is the day to focus on your spouse. I don’t mean you have to go out and buy them expensive jewelry or smelly cologne, but just show them that you love them. If you have to buy something for them to show them you love them, then try something new. Show them that you appreciate them, that you like their little quirks, or that you are grateful for them being in your life. If your spouse does anything that makes them seem over-protective or easily worried, that’s usually just because they love you. Do whatever you think will show your spouse you love them and make sure they feel loved.

I know that my boyfriend is my reason I’m still breathing today because before I met him, I never felt special, important, or loved at all. So be thankful for the person you hold close to your heart and show them that they are important to you. Have a wonderful day and make sure they do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment