Friday, January 20, 2012

National Buttercrunch Day and Penguin Awareness Day


Today’s another two-for-1 holiday event. It’s National Buttercrunch Day and Penguin Awareness Day. We get to celebrate two things I love: sweets and cute animals.

When I saw it was National Buttercrunch Day, I just thought to myself…I’ve never had Buttercrunch ice cream before!!! So today I’m gonna go to Marble Slab and try Buttercrunch ice cream. I’ve had Buttercrunch candy a couple of times and it’s pretty tasty. So for today, just go out and snack on ANYTHING Buttercrunch and enjoy it.

Now for Penguin Awareness Day…Who doesn’t love penguins or at least admits that they are cute? Normally, I’m scared of birds, but these little guys are cool; they always look good in their formal wear, they swim instead of fly, and the way they waddle around is just too adorable. If you want to show your awareness and love for this fancy flightless fowl, try dressing in only black and white, watch a penguin movie like March of the Penguins or The Pebble and the Penguin, or if you’re able, go to the zoo and visit them.

So whether you go out for ice cream or going to the zoo, just go outside and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment