Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dress Up Your Pet Day


Today is Dress up Your Pet Day and I will sadly be unable to participate in this holiday because my boyfriend’s Pit bull passed away not long ago and my 2 cats and Border collie are living with my parents.

For those of you who have pets, this can be a fun day for the both of you. Whether you have a dog, a cat, a ferret, or even a parrot, try dressing them up in a way that reflects their personality, make them look like you, or do something fun like making them look like a cowboy or something cute.

Note: cats typical don’t like being dressed up and if you have a fish for a pet…best of luck on that.

I used to dislike seeing people dress up their pets in humiliating costumes like how Elle dressed up her dog. But I do find some costumes and clothing for pets quite cute and useful in cold weather now.

So got to the store, or sewing machine, buy or make a cute or cool outfit for your pet and have a great day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment