Friday, January 6, 2012

Dorayaki


I tried to make the dorayaki that I had been looking so forward to making all week and what do I do? I screw up. I burnt the beans and made the batter for the pancakes too think. Anthony stepped in and saved my dish before I had a meltdown.

I think next time I make dorayaki, I'm just gonna buy the azuki bean paste already made. that took the most amount of time to make out of the whole process.

I admit that I was very upset about not getting it right and screwing it up but I accept it and view it as a lesson: practice makes perfect. Also, I have very little common sense since I was spoiled as a kid; it's a miracle I know how to tie my shoes...even though I have flats on right now...

Hope the rest of you did better than me, I'm going out to eat. Have a great rest of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment