Monday, January 30, 2012

National Inane Answering Message Day


Hey…is your refrigerator running? Good, then I can tell what today is.

Today is National Inane Answering Message Day. Do you hate it when someone calls you and it is either complete nonsense or they are pranking you? I know I do. I especially hate it when they are people calling to see if I am someone else and then start talking to me like I know them. That’s just weird. Or the one’s they call to see if you are going to vote for someone you don’t even know about. This is the day to stop the annoying madness of being bothered by people who want to waste your time. How do you do this? By getting caller id or use whitepages.com where you put in a phone number and find out who it is and/or where they are calling from. It’s very useful.

So have a good Monday and remember to use caller id.

No comments:

Post a Comment